Simple Splitter (buffered, not isolated)
This simple Buffered-Splitter gives you the ability to split the signal of your instrument into multiple separate outputs without degrading your signal's clarity or tone.
(In the photos a 4-way splitter is shown but we can build it with as many outputs as you require.)
Suitable for both bass and guitar or any other instrument with similar pickups.
- If placed first on your pedal-chain it also serves as a buffer.
- Use as many of the outputs you desire, just leave the unused outputs unconnected.
Power Supply Polarity
- Voltage Required: DC 9-15 Volt (using 15Volts gives you more headroom) [Do not exceed recommended voltage! It may damage the circuit.]
- Max Current draw: 16mA @ 9V
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Output impedance: 100Ω for each output
Equipped with indicative LEDs to show you when the pedal is powered.
- KRAMA Blender/splitter
- Isolated Splitter