Isolated Splitter (active / buffered)
This "Triple Splitter" has 3 buffered outputs with the first one being isolated in case you want to avoid ground loops when sending the output into different amps. The first output is also equipped with a Phase-Reverse switch.
This pedal gives you the ability to split the signal of your instrument into multiple separate outputs without degrading your signal's clarity or tone. Each one of three outputs is equal to the input.
Suitable for both bass and guitar.
- Send your instrument's signal to multiple amps simultaneously. A separate pedal chain can be connected to each output.
- Send your signal into two pedal-boards, and a recording device (usually through a DI). While you play and hear your actual sound, you can record your clean signal at the same time. (in case you need it e.g. for re-amping)
- Experiment! Split your signal any way you can imagine and the buffered output won't degrade your signal's clarity or tone.
- If placed first on your pedal-chain it also serves as a buffer.
- Use as many of the outputs you desire, just leave the unused outputs unconnected.
Power Supply Polarity
- Voltage Required: DC 9-15 Volt (using 15Volts gives you more headroom) [Do not exceed recommended voltage! It may damage the circuit.]
- Max Current draw: 16mA @ 9V
- Input impedance: 5MΩ
- Output impedance: 10kΩ for outputs 2-3, <10kΩ for the isolated output-1
Equipped with indicative LEDs to show you when the pedal is powered.
related pedal: KRAMA Blender/splitter