STORE » KRAMA-II blender
Suitable both for bass and guitar. The above functions can be combined in many different ways, offering increased functionality and versatility.
- Voltage Required: DC 9-15 Volt
(using 12 or 15 Volts will give you more headroom)
[Do not exceed recommended voltage! It may damage the circuit.]
- Max Current draw: 30mA (@ 9V)
- Input Impedance: 5MΩ
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Return loop input impedance: 1MΩ
- Send loop output impdedance: 1kΩ
- All loops have common ground
- True Bypass
- To avoid hum, ground-loop buzz and other possible noises you should use an isolated power supply and avoid powering KRAMA with the same power cord that other pedals are powered.
- In case you use this pedal to send the output in more than one amps be sure not to create any ground-loops because it will most likely generate noise. If you need isolated outputs check this product: isolated buffer/splitter.