STORE » CHRONOS delay (full)
A/D hybrid delay (tape delay simulation) 600msec w/ tap-tempo, analog modulation and self oscillation capability.
CHRONOS - Delay (Χρόνος) w/ Tap temp & Analog modulation
CHRONOS has a very natural and clean sound with feedback that simulates tape delay units as the repeats decay in a very natural way. Your dry signal goes through the pedal in a totally analog way, remaining intact.The modulation effect is switched ON/OFF through a toggle switch and it is applied on the delay-time creating a ripple-effect. The modulation frequency is controlled through the "Hz" knob and a LED flashes in that frequency.A soft-touch foot-switch allows you to control the delay-time through tapping (x4 times)
Perfect for both clean & distorted signals.
- TIME: adjust time delay up to 600msec
- FDBK: feedback, adjusts the number of repeats. If set after the 3/4 position the circuit self-oscillates producing endless loops.
- MIX: adjusts the level of delayed signal that is mixed in analog way with your dry signal.
- MASTER: adjusts the master volume of the output. It also works as a slight boost.
- MODULATION switch: toggle on/off the analog modulation. The modulation is applied on the delay-time, creating a ripple-effect.
- Hz: selects the modulation frequency (the LED flashes on the selected frequency)
- TAP X4 foot-switch: tap 4 times in the BPM of your choice to adjust the delay-time to exactly match your rhythm.
// see the light version of this pedal here //
Power Supply Polarity
- Voltage Required: DC 9 Volt [Do not exceed recommended voltage! It may damage the circuit.]
- Max Current draw: 75mA