STORE » PALMOS Tremolo w/ Echo
Smooth, vintage analog tremolo with Echo function.
PALMOS - Analog Tremolo with Digital Echo ("Παλμός")
PALMOS is an analog tremolo that also features an independent Echo function. The path that the dry signal follows through the pedal is completely analog. The Echo function which is a digital/analog hyrbrid and is activated through a toggle switch. It is very simple in use as it employs four basic knobs and a toggle switch. There is a version of this pedal that features a whirl effect. (See the video below)
- DEPTH: sets the depth of the tremolo.
- SHARP: let's you choose how smooth or sharp the pulse will be.
- RATE: sets the speed (frequency) of the tremolo. (LED flashes in the selected rate)
- VOL: sets the output volume.
- TOGGLE switch: Enables or Disables the Echo effect.
Power Supply Polarity
- Voltage Required: DC 9 Volt [Do not exceed recommended voltage! It may damage the circuit.]
- Max Current draw: 60mA