- DELAY: adjust time delay up to 600msec
- FDBK: feedback, adjusts the number of repeats. If set after the 3/4 position the circuit self-oscillates producing endless loops.
The above knobs exist in two pairs [delay-1 / fdbk-1] & [delay-2 / fdbk-2]. Each pair is activated seperately with the footswitch on the right, allowing you to switch between them instantly.
- MIX: adjusts the level of delayed signal that is mixed in analog way with your dry signal.
- MASTER: adjusts the master volume of the output. It also works as a slight boost.
- MODULATION switch: toggle on/off the analog modulation. The modulation is applied on the delay-time, creating a ripple-effect.
- Hz: selects the modulation frequency (the LED flashes on the selected frequency)
- Right Footswitch: switches between the two stored settings.
# two more versions of CHRONOS Delay are also available: light & full