STORE » CHRONOS delay (light)
A/D hybrid delay (600msec) that simulates tape delay. With analog modulation effect and self oscillation capability.
CHRONOS Delay - light edition, w/ modulation ("Χρόνος")
'CHRONOS' has a very natural and clean sound with feedback that simulates tape delay units as the repeats decay in a very natural way. Your dry signal goes through the pedal in a totally analog way, remaining intact. The modulation effect is switched ON/OFF through a toggle switch and it is applied on the time-delay creating a ripple-effect. The modulation frequency is controlled through the "Hz" knob and a LED flashes in that frequency. Perfect for clean or even distorted signals.
- TIME: adjust time delay up to 600msec
- FDBK: feedback, adjusts the number of repeats. If set after the 3/4 position the circuit self oscillates producing endless loops.
- MIX: adjusts the level of delayed signal that is mixed in analog way with your dry signal.
- MODULATION toggle switch: turns on/off the analog modulation.
- Hz: selects the modulation frequency (the LED flashes in the selected frequency)
// see a 'tap-tempo' version of this pedal here //
Power Supply Polarity
- Voltage Required: DC 9 Volt [Do not exceed recommended voltage! It may damage the circuit.]
- Max Current draw: 65mA