Splitter 3x, Isolated with DI & phase reverse
This Splitter has 3 isolated outputs all of them buffered and each one equipped with a separate Phase-Reverse switch (180˚)
The 4th output is a DI output with XLR connector equipped with ground-lift switch a volume control knob that ranges from MIC level up-to lower LINE-levels. A phase reverse switch is also available for the XLR connector in case you ever want to reverse the connection of pins 2 and 3 of the XLR (e.g. miswired cable)
- Input & Output jacks are all top-mounted for board space saving -
This pedal gives you the ability to split the signal of your instrument into multiple separate outputs without degrading your signal's clarity or tone. Each one of three outputs is equal to the input.
Suitable for both bass and guitar or any other instrument with similar pickups.
examples of use:
- Send your instrument's signal to multiple amps simultaneously avoiding ground loops, since the outputs are completely isolated. A separate pedal chain can be connected to each output.
- Send your signal into three pedal-boards, and a recording device, through the DI-output. While you play and hear your actual sound, you can record your clean signal at the same time. (in case you need it e.g. for re-amping)
- If placed first on your pedal-chain it also serves as a buffer.
- Use as many of the outputs you desire, just leave the unused outputs unconnected.
Power Supply Polarity
- Voltage Required: DC 9-15 Volt (using 15Volts gives you more headroom) [Do not exceed recommended voltage! It may damage the circuit.]
- Max Current draw: 25mA @ 9V
- Input impedance: 200kΩ
- Output impedance: 100ohms
- Equipped with indicative LEDs to show you when the pedal is powered.
- KRAMA Blender/splitter
- Simple Splitter